Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
The Tustin Maxim Staffing office is currently seeking an RN to work full-time in a clinic setting located in Anaheim. Must have BSN and 5 years experience or any combination of education and experience.
Responsible for, but not limited to:
Explains procedures and administers prescribed medications and treatments to patients. Prepares equipment and aids physician during patient treatment and examination. Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or Physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents. Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to assess the patient's condition. Documents nursing history and physical assessments, and initiates a patient education plan according to the individualized needs of the patient. Rotates through various clinical services and perform duties such as preparing rooms, sterilizing instruments, equipment, and supplies for surgery.
We are accepting resumes for this position. For more information, please call Marichelle at (877) 306-8510. You can also send resume by replying to ad. If faxing resume, please put Attn: Marichelle at (877) 839-6764 and call to confirm receipt. Thank you.
• Current Registered Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility contract or state regulation).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• One year prior professional nursing experience preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Successful completion of screening tests for the clinical specialty area(s) in which the RN practices with a score of 80% or greater
• Maxim background screening
Physical/Work Environment Requirements:
• May work at off-site facility/ client site
• May be exposed to blood-borne pathogens, chemotherapeutic and toxic chemicals
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
-Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
-Free Continuing Education (CE) Program
-Positive Work Environment and Friendly Staff Bonuses
-Travel Benefits (as applicable)
-24 hour on- call service
Related Keywords: medical, medical care, health, health care, hospital, clinic, r.n., rn, registered nurse, nursing, nurse, er, emergency, practical nurse, medical, surgical, obstetrics, pediatrics, intensive care unit, lpn, l.p.n, icu, i.c.u., E.R.