Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
The Tustin Maxim staffing office is currently seeking PEDS nurses to work per-diem or travel assignments located in both Orange County and Riverside. We are seeking someone with at least 1 year within 3 years of acute hospital work experience. This position would be perfect for supplemental income. If you would like more information, please call Marichelle at (877) 306-8510 or (714) 573-8830. You can also send resume by replying to ad, if faxing resume, put Attn:Marichelle at (877) 839-6764 and call to confirm receipt. Thank you.
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Plans for expected outcomes of care for those patients assigned.
• Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
• Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
• Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of and assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
• Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
• Promotes interpersonal relations with patients/family/significant others; hospital healthcare co-workers; and physicians.
• Uses effective communication skills with all contacts while being objective and sensitive.
• Communicates pertinent information about patient, nursing unit, and activities as appropriate.
• Represents Maxim in the hospital setting in a positive image.
• After accepting a Maxim hospital assignment, arrives at the hospital on time, before the scheduled shift starts to sign-in at the nursing office and report to the floor/unit for orientation and/or report.
• Work assignments are completed during the assigned shift unless the hospital supervisor approves overtime.
• Dress/attire worn to the hospital is clean, professional, and appropriate for the clinical area assigned.
• Willingly “floats” to other areas of the hospital in which the nurse can provide safe patient care, at the hospital manager’s request
• Current licensed Registered Nurse within the state of practice.
• Minimum of one year of maternal child health acute clinical experience within the last three years preferred.
• Current BLS card.
• Current PALS (if applicable)
• Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
• Current PPD or Chest X-ray.
• Successful completion screening for the clinical specialty area with a score of 80% or greater.
• Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
• Maxim background screening
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.