eBay Classifieds » All ads » Jobs » Graphic & web design » 

photoshop in Orange County

(1-3 of 3 ads)
View as:
Categories
    Ads
    1. UX Designer/Front End Developer

      1. Web/Mobile/Print DesignWe are looking for someone to work with our clients in developing the creative & technical strategy on the various websites, web apps, mobile apps, and occasionaly some print projects that come our way. About 80% of our projects are websites/web apps, and the remaining 20% are pretty evenly distributed between mobile and print. Must be profecient in the following ...

    2. UX + Visual Designer

      Our client is seeking a talented Visual Designer to join their User Experience team. As a Visual Designer, you will work collaboratively with our Product and Experience teams to conceptualize and articulate innovative design solutions. The ideal candidate will not only have a broad understanding of visual design, but will be an advocate, both for aesthetic product interaction and improved ...

    3. Freelance UX Designer

      We're working with a global Fortune 500 company (top 30) to find a UX Designer to join their Creative Services team in Huntington Beach, California. These designers must have experience creating creative usability designs resulting in world-class responsive desktop and mobile websites. They must have expertise in designing a compelling user experience based on current trends, and best ...