Our client, renowned in advanced construction materials and adhesives, is currently seeking an entry level Chemical Engineer, Material Scientist, or Chemist to work in materials product development. This is a rare opportunity for a bright new graduate to work in the global R&D headquarters of an industry leading company.
1) Identifies and executes standard and non-standard test methods to address specific technical questions
2) Organizes and executes R&D sub-projects utilizing cross ...
Cutting-Edge Biopharmaceutical Company is seeking a Microscopist / Microscopy Lab Technician to join their growing team.
The Microscopy Lab Technician will be responsible for preparing, processing, and archiving tissue samples and photographically document imaging of these tissue samples. Assist in the analysis of effects of preservation procedures on different tissue samples taken from various animal models using electron and light microscopy.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare ...
Global Nutraceutical Company is seeking an R&D Lab Technician! This is a great opportunity to work with one of the best in the industry!
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Assist in pilot trials including pack out for stability, collect documentations, and perform physical tests (moisture, density, viscosity, pH)
• Receive, document and keep current raw materials for pilot and bench trials
• Sampling of raw materials and submit tests for QC and micro
• Assist scientists to prepare samples ...
A Medical Device Company in Orange County is seeking a Microbiology Lab Tech for a 4 month contract.
• Stocking supplies.
• Sampling collection within environmental control area.
• Laboratory media preparation.
• Glassware cleaning.
• Ordering Supplies,
• Specimen preparation.
• Maintain overall lab appearance.
• Maintain specimen pre- and post test storage.
• Maintain lab in accordance to Good Laboratory Practice.
• Associate Degree in a biological science ...
Our client is a worldwide leader in manufacture and marketing of nutritional supplements. They are seeking a QA Technician to join their Quality Team. The individual will be responsible for sampling of raw materials, in-process materials, reserve samples arrangements, related documentation and other tasks as assigned by management. The technician is responsible for working independently on assigned tasks and in a team environment under direct supervision.
· Sampling of ...
International Manufacturer of Medical Devices is seeking a Quality Technician IV.
·Function as a member of the Quality Assurance team to ensure patient safety and device efficacy
·Disposition of Nonconformities
·Certification of Assemblers to processes with critical outputs
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
·Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
Feb 28 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Orange County, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.