Biotechnology Company located near Pasadena is seeking an experience Research Associate to join their winning team.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for in vivo studies focused on identifying therapeutic antibody candidates in the areas of oncology and autoimmune disease.
· In vivo responsibilities will include animal husbandry, injections, tumor measurement, blood collection, monitoring of animal health, maintenance and ordering of vivarium supplies.
Molecular Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Laboratory Position
We are a rapidly growing genomics and genetic testing company at the forefront of innovative science with a tremendous focus of client care. The company is seeking full-time Molecular Clinical Laboratory Scientists. This is an excellent opportunity for independent, creative, service-oriented people looking to make a difference in a dynamic organization. Several CLS positions are immediately available in the clinical laboratory to ...
R&D Manager - Microbiology - Germicides
World wide leader in the development and production of life saving medical products seeks an R&D Manager to oversee microbiological research and formulation work in the design and development of new and existing biocides, germicides, cleaners and other sterilization and infection control products. The R&D Manager - Microbiology will:
Direct compliance and risk-based evaluations, supporting technical teams in the development of new sterile products and ...
Research Chemist- Disinfectants
Worldwide leader in the development and production of life saving medical products seeks a Research Scientist to help develop new disinfectants, germicides and sterilization products. The Research Scientist will:
Design and conduct experiments supporting product improvement, new product development
Prepare and execute protocols, research studies supporting product development from feasibility to final product verification and validation
Develop test method ...
R&D Project Manager - Disinfectants
Worldwide leader in the development and production of life saving medical products seeks an R&D Project Manager to lead research projects to evaluate and asses new disinfection and germicidial products. The R&D Project Manager will:
Analyze data and in-depth evaluation of factors in microbiology, biocompatibility, antimicrobial, disinfection and sterilization efficacy.
Develop new products that could include liquid germicides, disinfectants, detergents and ...
Sr. Manager - R&D Chemistry - Disinfectant Cleaners
Worldwide leader in the development of life saving medical products seeks a Sr. Manager R&D Chemistry to lead a research and development team in developing new disinfection and sterilization cleaners. The Sr. Manager of R&D Chemistry will have strong working knowledge of microbiology, biocompatibility, antimicrobial, disinfection and sterilization and will:
Lead cross functional teams in developing disinfectant and sterilization cleaner ...
Large, world renowned pharmaceutical company with a great reputation within the industry is seeking a Quality Investigator. This is essentially a mix of Sr Chemist and Quality Engineer duties.
Personnel in this position will oversee a diverse group of functional investigations that will be performed within the scope of this department. This position is responsible for review and approval of all laboratory investigations, monitoring of the ENVMON module within TrackWise and ...
Large, world renowned pharmaceutical company with a great reputation within the industry is seeking a Microbiologist I/II/III. Entry-level & experienced positions are available!
- Performs Microbiological testing on Raw Material, Finished Products and Stability samples - such as Sterility Testing, Bacterial Endotoxin testing, Particulate Matter testing, Bioburden test, Antibiotic assays, Microbial Limits test, Preservative Effectiveness test, Container Closure Integrity test and ...
Global manufacturer of specialty sauces and ingredients is seeking an R&D Food Technologist to join their winning team.
This position performs product development activities related to local and global regulation compliance, label review, ingredients, food direct contact packaging materials, and improvements on existing products. It also provides support to other activities in the Technical Services function as needed. This position is with a fast-paced environment of changing priorities, ...
A midsized pharmaceutical company utilizing cutting edge technology is looking for a QA Specialist to ensure that operations are conducted according to written procedures, regulatory requirements, and guidance documents, as applicable. Duties include creation, revision, review, and approval of quality-related documents; monitoring of operations both internally and externally; administration of the archive system; and ensuring company adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Good ...
Established, growing diagnostic company is seeking an outstanding candidate to join their Research and Development Team. Entry-level/new grad candidates are welcome to apply!
Responsibilities and Duties
• Performs research and development experiments for projects and products, in collaboration with others.
• Regularly exercises technical discretion in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project goals.
• Contributes to project process within scientific ...
Cutting-Edge Biopharmaceutical Company is seeking a Microscopist / Microscopy Lab Technician to join their growing team.
The Microscopy Lab Technician will be responsible for preparing, processing, and archiving tissue samples and photographically document imaging of these tissue samples. Assist in the analysis of effects of preservation procedures on different tissue samples taken from various animal models using electron and light microscopy.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare ...
Established, growing diagnostic company is seeking an outstanding candidate to join their Research and Development Team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs research and development experiments for projects and products, in collaboration with others.
- Regularly exercises technical discretion in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project goals.
- Contributes to project process within scientific discipline through innovative research.
- Prepares ...
Growing Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in Orange County is seeking a QA Analyst to join their Quality Team.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience Quality Assurance in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
The QA Analyst I reports to the QA Supervisor and provide support in the maintenance of Quality Management System and Product Release.
· Support the implementation and maintenance of an efficient system for reviewing and releasing finished ...
A Medical Device Company in Orange County is seeking a Microbiology Lab Tech for a 4 month contract.
• Stocking supplies.
• Sampling collection within environmental control area.
• Laboratory media preparation.
• Glassware cleaning.
• Ordering Supplies,
• Specimen preparation.
• Maintain overall lab appearance.
• Maintain specimen pre- and post test storage.
• Maintain lab in accordance to Good Laboratory Practice.
• Associate Degree in a biological science ...
Innovative and growing manufacturer of Specialty Nutrition/Formulation products is seeking a GMP Quality Associate for their growing team.
The GMP Quality Associate is responsible for production compliance through all stages of the manufacturing process adhering to FDA Regulation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand quality procedures, safety procedures and cGMP procedures and systems.
• Identify and assess regulatory and quality risks in production and manufacturing according to ...
Allied Search Partners is currently searching for several Clinical Laboratory Scientists in the Mission Viejo area.
Position Title: Clinical Laboratory Scientist-Flow Cytometry
Schedules: *Please let us know what shift/position you are interested in when applying. If you can work both shifts please let us know.
Location: Mission Viejo, CA area
For a complete list of current Allied Search Partners openings Nationwide please go to: http ...
Feb 25 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Orange County, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.