Established, growing diagnostic company is seeking an outstanding candidate to join their Research and Development Team. Entry-level/new grad candidates are welcome to apply!
Responsibilities and Duties
• Performs research and development experiments for projects and products, in collaboration with others.
• Regularly exercises technical discretion in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project goals.
• Contributes to project process within scientific ...
Established, growing diagnostic company is seeking an outstanding candidate to join their Research and Development Team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs research and development experiments for projects and products, in collaboration with others.
- Regularly exercises technical discretion in the design, execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project goals.
- Contributes to project process within scientific discipline through innovative research.
- Prepares ...
Rapidly growing manufacturer of Immunodiagnostic test kits is looking for a Development Scientist/Associate Scientist to assist in running, developing, and optimizing immunoassays. Bioconjugation and organic synthesis experience is required.
This purification and bioconjugation development Scientist will be a key member of a dynamic fast-paced research and development organization. The successful candidate will join a team of scientists and research associates responsible for:
- organic synthesis
Growing Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in Orange County is seeking a QA Analyst to join their Quality Team.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience Quality Assurance in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
The QA Analyst I reports to the QA Supervisor and provide support in the maintenance of Quality Management System and Product Release.
· Support the implementation and maintenance of an efficient system for reviewing and releasing finished ...
Innovative and growing manufacturer of Specialty Nutrition/Formulation products is seeking a GMP Quality Associate for their growing team.
The GMP Quality Associate is responsible for production compliance through all stages of the manufacturing process adhering to FDA Regulation.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand quality procedures, safety procedures and cGMP procedures and systems.
• Identify and assess regulatory and quality risks in production and manufacturing according to ...
Large, rapidly growing pharmaceutical company who develops, manufacturers, and distributes generic and branded prescription products is currently seeking Chemists at all levels to work within Quality Control, Stability, and Pharmaceutical Development departments. This is a great opportunity for a new graduate to gain valuable pharmaceutical industry experience or for someone with industry experience to use HPLC on a daily basis.
Performs routine testing of raw materials and drug products, ...
Jun 18 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Orange County, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.