Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Address:culver and Walnut Irvine, Irvine, CA 92606
Job Type:Part-time Contract Freelance
I am an experienced bookkeeper who has 10+years of hands on experience in QuickBooks Pro, Peachtree Accounting and other Office related programs. I have helped many small to midsized businesses setup new files, clean up existing files. I am efficient, accurate and dependable. I have been a business owner myself and understand the day to day workings of a business. I have worked with all aspects of business that only a business owner experiences. Take advantage of my experience and ease your pressures.
I am available part-time on a contract and hourly basis on site or off site.
* Enter and Reconcile Bank Accounts monthly.
* Enter and Reconcile Credit Card Accounts monthly.
* Enter Estimates/Contracts/Purchase orders.
* Invoice Customers.
* Enter AP (Bills, Pay Bills)
* Enter AR (Invoices, Receive Payments, Credit memos)
* Post payments.
* Make deposits.
* Inventory control.
* Customize Company forms with logo etc.
* Manage Banking and Credit Card transactions including Reconciliation.
* Reports for Business Managements.
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
I posses a strong accounting background which I have acquired over the years through hands on experience. Have strong analytical and problem solving skills. I am a team player and work well with deadlines. I guarantee you will not be sorry.
Feel free to email me if you have any further queries.