Controller will be responsible for handling full cycle accounting with help of 1 in house book keeper
Maintaining accurate and timely financial reporting of company's system of accounts and keeps books and records all company transactions and assets.
4-7 years experience as an accountant or controller
4-7 years experience with quick books
Monitor cash flow daily and provide recommendations and updates as needed.
Provides internal reports, revises and updates reports to be more useful and ...
We are looking for an experienced Senior Level Accountant or Controller with experience in a manufacturing environment. MA or BS in accounting or finance; with a minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting, and 3 years’ experience in a corporate accounting environment. CPA or CMA preferred but not necessary.
If you are a leader, who is looking to find a home with a rapidly growing company then we want to talk with you. Intermediate excel proficiency and computer skills a must. You must be detail ...
Position Title and place within organization:
1. Finance Controller who will report directly to the Chief Financial Offer.
Typical Skills & Duties will include:
1. Software - Strong knowledge of Deltek Vision and Microsoft Office products.
2. Strong understanding of income statements, balance sheets and profit and loss statements
3. Accounts Payable – processing payments and preparing checks, maintaining accuracy of vendor invoices and company payables.
4. Accounts Receivable - Ability to manage ...
The Controller is responsible for general accounting. Supervision of 1-2 staff and review their work (A/R and A/P). You will be responsible for month-end and annual responsibilities will include account reconciliations, such as union liability accounts; cash accounts; and other general accounting. Prepare bid and T&M rates for union contract rates, prevailing wage rates, work preservation or other special rates, and coordinate and enter rate updates in payroll system. Assist with OCIP/CCIP and ...
Assistant Plant Controller - NR61132
Our Company is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products that touch the lives of people where they live, work and play. We are committed to building consumer and commercial brands while leveraging the benefits of being one company: shared expertise, operating efficiencies, and a culture of innovation. Our globally recognized brands include are focused on quality, durability and technical advancements.
This is a job summary which ...
Controller - 053877
Thorson North America is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in over 50 countries. Our employees create quality products, services and solutions to optimize energy and operational efficiencies of buildings; advanced electronics for hybrid and electric vehicles; and interior communications systems. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1947. Through our growth strategies and by increasing market share we are committed to ...
As Fund Controller, you will review and coverage for daily and periodic accounting responsibilities including:
* Analyze real estate accounting and investment impacts to general ledger and tax reporting
* Review bank reconciliations, as well as cash and income projections
* Review fund financial reports, including annual and semi-annual reports, regulatory filings and Board of Directors' reports
* Manage assessing, training, and developing associates
* Coordinate special ...
* We are a mid-sized full service commercial real estate development and investment company. Currently developing and leasing over 3.2 million square feet of industrial and office properties throughout the Orange County area. Headquartered in Irvine, CA.
* Day to day accounting, management, and property management accounting for industrial and office properties owned by the company. This manager is responsible for MRI reporting, book keeping, ...
The position will be responsible for handling all operations related to the E-commerce business including order processing, Fraud detection, fulfillment, logistic management, inventory control, accounts receivables, accounts payable, payroll, P&L, monthly financials, budget, loss prevention audits & H/R. Candidates should be prepared to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and have experience with Quickbooks, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and book-keeping.
Finance and Accounting Leadership
Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures.
Coordinate all audit activity.
Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor ...
Feb 22 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Orange County is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.